I'm one of those people that loves cold weather and snow. All winter I'd been disappointed that we hadn't had any snow. I mean, come on - Knoxville, TN (where we used to live and had basically no snow the whole 2 years we were there) had snow several times already, and isn't southeast KS supposed to be colder than Knoxville, TN? I was spoiled by snow when we lived in Iowa, I think :). Anyway, last week we got our much awaited first snow of the winter! The kids were so excited to get out in it and play.

Lauren got right to work making snow angels.

This is Will's version of making snow angels.

Lauren got right to work making snow angels.
This is Will's version of making snow angels.
There was much running around and making tracks.
John and the kids made a snowman. They got to use their new "snowman kit" from Katie (thanks, Katie!).
Will made it for about 45 minutes before wanting to come in (not bad, I thought!). Lauren lingered for a total of an hour and a half, the second half mostly due to her new found discovery of writing in the snow with icicles!
No comments:
Post a Comment