Flutter By

Thursday, January 13, 2011

School Days

We are very much enjoying doing preschool at home. Lauren's favorite subject is math, although I think she likes it all.

Tongue out in concentration...pleased with her work.


Will, not to be left out, usually plays with cars quietly (or semi-quietly) at the table. On this day he got in on the math action, lining up the appropriate number of cars on each numbered notecard.


Later when John got home and we were telling him about our day, Will said that he had lined up cars, but "didn't do math or anything". I didn't let him in on the secret, but I think he likes math too :).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love how Logan & Lauren are alike and Tristan & Will are alike! And I don't think it's age because even at 2 Logan loved to learn. I totally used your lining up cars idea, thanks! And that inspired the activity on my blog- I had them sort the cars by color. I'm now on the lookout for what other toys we can sort! :)