Will turned 3 this past Friday (March 4)! He is such a big boy now, and I can hardly believe how grown up he is. He loves to talk (and talk, and talk...) and is very articulate. I am constantly surprised at words he knows or ways that he phrases things. He loves to play and has quite an imagination. His favorite thing to play is "cars", which always involves lining up the cars all in a row, whatever other variation is going on in Lauren and Will's world of pretend. He still loves peanut butter sandwiches and bananas most of all, although he's not too picky about his food (particular at times, but not picky). This past year he has started sleeping in his toddler bed full-time, and has been potty trained (woo-hoo!). He still carries his ragged and tattered little "bear cloth" around, and has yet to give up his paci (we'll be working on that hard-core soon). Will is very good at puzzles and is a good helper around the house. He has a great sense of humor and loves knock-knock jokes. My favorite thing is when he's playing or running around or just whatever, and he stops and out of the blue says, "I love you". He gives really great hugs and kisses and nuzzles, too. He's just so much fun to have around! I've tried to jot down here little things I don't want to forget, but really words can't describe what a sweet boy he is.
Happy Birthday to my William James!
(more pictures on Shutterfly)
No comments:
Post a Comment