Flutter By

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February?

So, February is sort of a blur for us...mostly because we spend most of our time being sick! I seriously don't think there was a week that went by that someone in our family (or several someone's) wasn't sick in some way or another. Ugh! That is the primary reason for my lack of blogging (although I have one other little distraction that I'll tell you about soon!). So here's a (very) brief update of a few things we did in between spells of illness:


We had a fun time being snowed in during the blizzard. Lauren was thrilled to be able to make a MUCH larger snowman than she had made during the last snow. It was Will's turn to be sick so he didn't participate :(.



We had a fun time celebrating Valentine's day. Lauren and I got lots of flowers, both from John and from my Dad (and Will got his annual box of valentine cakes), and we made heart shaped cookies and exchanged valentine's. The kids got valentine's from both sets of grandparents. They loved reading their new Valentine books from Grandma & Grandpa, and they can't wait until it warms up to plant their flower seeds from Mimi & Papa! I have lots of pictures from the Valentine festivities that eventually I'll put on our Shutterfly site, but for now here's one of the kids in their cute Valentine's shirts (thanks, Grandma!).



The sickness seems not to have left us yet, but it is slowing down. I'm hoping it goes away all together soon!

No comments: