I got this from my friend Lisa. I had so much fun reading her little boy's answers I decided to ask Lauren and see what she said. I tried to write exactly what she said, so it's a little hit and miss as far as making sense - it would be interesting to know what she's actually thinking but this is at least a little peek into her mind!
1. What is something mom always says to you? I don't know...(giggle) No!
2. What makes mom happy? poop (context: I have been making a BIG deal of being really excited whenever she goes in the stool)
3. What makes mom sad? poop not in the stool (obviously this has been a big topic in our house lately)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? TICKLE (said while laughing)
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know
6. How old is your mom? I don't know... (look of realization) 3! I be 3 soon.
7. How tall is your mom? Big!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play games
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know....
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know....
11. What is your mom really good at? playing and dancing (pretty sure this is the first time I've EVER heard ANYONE say I was good at dancing)
12. What is your mom not very good at? spiders (this is very true!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? play
14. What is your mom's favorite food? chicken (I think this is Lauren's favorite food...)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? potty in the bathroom
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? umm...my Elmo
17. What do you and your mom do together? play, go to a movie
18. How are you and your mom the same? we share Will
19. How are you and your mom different? today (???)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? mommy loves me all the time (nodding her head yes)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to the tree top (again, ???)
Well, there you have it. I think my favorite answer is #18. She cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment