Flutter By

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Will!

Will's birthday was yesterday and he is ONE! I can hardly believe it. In some ways it doesn't seem possible that it's been a whole year since he was born, and it other ways it seems like he's been with us forever. Here's a little flashback to a year ago (from when Will was just a few hours old) and then now.


Will had a great birthday. He played a lot, ate a lot, slept some, went outside for a little bit and also got some cake and presents - pretty much his idea of a perfect day (even without the cake and presents!). His birthday party with extended family isn't until Saturday, but here are just a few pictures from yesterday.

Presents!


Will eating his little debbie cake (real cake Sat.) - he knew just what to do!

How old are you, Will?

5 comments:

The Huntley 6 said...

Melinda- I can't believe he's one- that's so amazing! It was so nice to "catch up" with you and see that you guys are well and moved in to your new house. I'm so happy for you guys and it was great to see pictures of how big the kids are getting. Keep them coming! Leisha

mgoff said...

Time really flies doesn't it! Your kids are adorable! Hope you are having a great time celebrating with family this year!

Chervenka5 said...

Happy belated birthday, Will! Melinda, he looks so big already!

Unknown said...

Hey Melinda! Will is getting SO big! The big "1st birthday" is fun!! We're planning Garrett's in a couple weeks with family in SD. Hey, I was heading back to Davenport from Omaha this last weekend and was going to give you a call to catch up, give me a call/email with your new numbers!! Hope to hear from ya soon! Jess

Unknown said...

Sorry, last comment didn't make sense. I wanted to say that I realized I didn't have your home number anymore, so just give me a call/email me and let me know what they are so we can catch up! There ya have it...lol.