We have just finished a big traveling season - the kids and I have been away from home for 4 out of the last 5 weeks! Anyway, we're not going to get too comfortable being back home because our home is about to change to be in Kansas! We are excited about the move and frantically trying to keep up with all the details of making it happen. And just in case all that wasn't enough, John has been on night shift off and on this week (plus the New Years holiday), so we pretty much aren't even sure what day it is (or whether it's day or night!) most of the time :).
In the last few months Will has switched entirely to table foods (his idea) and learned to pull himself up and stand, clap, and wave. Lauren seems to be talking in more complete and complex sentences every day and also almost every day says at least one word that we didn't even know she knew. John and I have both turned 28 in the last few months, which doesn't really seem that much different than 27 except that right after John's birthday is when the chaos of traveling and moving began (we're hoping the feeling of chaos is not linked to being 28, because if it is then we have a long year ahead of us! Ha!).
I'll try and get some of our more recent pictures sorted out soon and put some on here as well as our shutterfly site. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you are back! I have been checking your site regularly and it's nice to see you are all okay. Let us know if you need help moving. Thanks for the encouragment on my blog. I was so nervous to try it!
Post a Comment